Monday 8 September, 2008

The Splendid Falls of Jog!

I don't think i would ever get tired of this awesome place where Sharavati in her full beauty descends down the cliff to join the Arabian a few miles away.

Jog Falls, the highest waterfall in India and 2nd highest in the world (alleged), is a true 'white' charmer....especially in the monsoon (june - sept).

After a long time, I visited the place with my Family...we, all the four, went for a ride to Jog!!

The place was good, it was drizzling which permitted only ME to go out and enjoy as my bro was down with Cold, mum was taking care of him and dad was giving them company!

anyways, went to view the falls...as usual, it was a bit lot foggy which blurred my 'myopic' view.
too many people...and particularly there was one group where a guy was explaining to his friends as to how his 'other' friend 'slipped' from the top!! and many of his idiotic friends were asking him the exact position from where he slipped!!! donno whether they were 'planning' their 'accidental' suicide! hehe...

I must confess that i was a bit disappointed as the water level was very low (guess its being stored for next year's gruesome summer in Linganamakki dam!)

though i took some snaps from my mobile, they are not that good to be posted here..instead google for the same!!!
catch u later...bye for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment