Monday 22 September, 2008

Flight Plan

My debut flight from Bengaluru International Airport Limited. How exciting isn't it?! Actually not much though its my 'Divine' ambition to fly anywhere and everywhere!


I don't want to get too much critical that too early Monday morning! Nonetheless, the port is quite clean. When i had seen its initial pictures before the airport's commencement, i had my doubts of it being an 'International' airport which according to the pictures, resembled more of the shattered 'Tata Singur Nano' factory! Yes. it was anything but airport.


Its 'greenish' in color from inside which is one of my fav colors..and the surprising thing is, I could spot chirping Sparrows (!!!) which are an endangered species in ever-growing-never-improving-Bengaluru!!! What a relief!


Having feasted on a Walnut Brownie (my fascination started with Dutch Brownies!!) and a 'Pocket' Maaza, lemme move towards my Gate to Perdition, ala...Delhi...to my final destination of Gurgaon....




My first trip to North India. Lemme see the often-called-rude-and-ruthless-but-heart part of the 'Hindi' India! No racist comments here please!...


bye for now...c u later.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I like your divine ambition... and I dont mind being part of it as long as u pay for me toooo

    ReplyDelete